San Diego At Home
San Diego, CA 92111
When a loved one loses their ability to live independently, even temporarily, the transition into this new stage in life can seem overwhelming. Learning about their new requirements and how to fulfill them is stressful and confusing without the proper guidance, so Silverado At Home of San Diego specializes in being a resource for families dealing with these circumstances.
Providing more than just in-home care, we bring our experience and compassion to guiding you through the process of understanding your loved one’s new situation and care requirements. From delivering a complementary assessment to providing care and monitoring changes in needs, ensuring top quality of life for our clients and their families is our goal.
- All caregivers are trained Silverado employees who have undergone comprehensive background checks, helping clients and their families avoid distractions or worries regarding the quality of caregivers.
- Our experienced Life Care Managers start by providing a complimentary assessment of home care needs, using their expertise to help clients and their loved ones understand the situation. From there a customized care plan is developed based on factors such as patient need, environment and goals. Every care plan is as unique as the client it serves.
- Care available any time, for any length of time - from an hour a day to a full 24 hours.
- At Home clients can use Silverado Flexible Care to spend time at Silverado Memory Care Communities and take advantage of the attentive staff and dementia-focused care our full time residents enjoy. This is a great way for clients to get out and be engaged while giving family and caregivers a chance to catch their breath.
- Services for memory loss/dementia, recovery after serious injury or surgery, limited mobility, chronic illnesses and any other condition that requires extra assistance at home - Silverado caregivers are tirelessly trained to treat each client with compassionate care based on their unique situation, need and personality.
- Staff specially trained in the challenges of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia.
- Extensive liability insurance that benefits the clients/caregivers.
- Caregivers provide basic care, companionship, medication reminders, light housekeeping and assistance with meal preparation and personal hygiene.